Sunday, February 13, 2011

CAREGIVERS NEEDED: EIGHT CUTE LITTLE MONKEYS ARE IN NEED OF A HOME!!!

MAKE A CHIMP SMILE
IS
UP TO SOME MONKEE BIZNESS!!!


HI EVERYONE MEET NICKI, CLYDE & DARBY!!! 

This fundraiser is being hosted by me and my friend Catherine Mollyneaux. Catherine was so nice to donate these Sock Monkeez to Make a Chimp Smile. She is also a BIG supporter of the Great Apes!!! Thank you Catherine for loving Great Apes & Making Chimps Smile!!! 

Proceeds from this fundraiser will be donated to Save the Chimps Sanctuary in Fort Pierce, Florida to migrate a chimp to one of the 12 islands.

There are eight cute little monkeez looking for new homes. They also come with an outfit so you can dress them up if you want too. There is a pilot, wizard, fireman & more. It is really easy to adopt one! This is for a really good cause and I will make each caregiver an Adoption Certificate.

Please look through the ebay listings below. All you have to do is move your mouse over the pictures and click on the one you like. Also you can click on the link http://shop.ebay.com/makeachimpsmile/m.html to my ebay page. 


MONKEE ADOPTIONS-CLINK ON A MONKEE

I know it would make these monkees happy if you could also share my ebay link http://shop.ebay.com/makeachimpsmile/m.html with your friends & family on facebook and twitter.

I want to give a special Thank You to Catherine & my Mom for helping me with this fundraiser!!!!
Also to all of you for supporting Great Apes!!!
your chimp friend,
Brandon (:(|)

4 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh!!! They are sooooo adorable! Is this the surprise that you were talking about Brandon? Great idea!!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWEE! These monkeys are as cute as can be, Brandon. I love their little hats. This will surely help raise funds for the chimps. You just can't help smiling looking at these sweet chimps. Brandon, you are something else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely work
    http://notes.com.pk/category/notes/9th-class-notes/

    ReplyDelete